Have you ever rented one of those clunky carpet cleaning machines only to get inferior results? By the time you add up all the add-ons like a stair or upholstery tool and the cleaning chemicals you are really only saving a few dollars and spending the better part of your day lugging that thing back and forth. A Common problem with these carpet cleaning machines is over wetting due to poor suction, so forget about getting all that dog pee out of the carpet pad. Those machines are a waste of time and money, our friends down in Virginia Beach put it through the test…not good!
We will come prepared to every carpet cleaning job with all the tools, pre-sprays and spotters needed to get out even the toughest stains and odors.
- Low Prices
- High Quality
- Superior Service
- Locally Owned & Operated
We offer upfront pricing with all our carpet cleanings and are strongly against bait and switch tactics or hard up selling. Just a great cleaning at a fair price.
These are just a few reason you may want to consider us for your carpet cleaning needs in Fredericksburg Virginia
Pet Stain Removal
Powerful Truck Mount
5 star service
No bait & switch
100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
We have proudly earned a five star rating across the internet and welcome you to read what our customers are saying about us!
“They were awesome! Efficient, polite, and respectful. And they did a great job with my carpet. I will call them again. Thanks!” – Jeni W
Pristine Tile & Carpet Cleaning
1412 Charles St
Fredericksburg, Va 22401
- Jobs June 23, 2018
- Should I seal my grout? Scotchguard the carpets? January 28, 2017
- Household Cleaning Tips September 7, 2016
- What should I use to clean my shower? …Norwex! March 18, 2015
- Leaking tubs and showers…Why? January 16, 2015
- New truck mounted carpet cleaning system September 20, 2014
- How different types of carpet effect cleanability September 13, 2014
- Does your pet keep peeing on the carpet in the same place? September 5, 2014
- Why do my carpets have wrinkles? August 31, 2014
- How long will my carpet take to dry? January 4, 2014